ZEBOV - Ebolavirus Zaire Strain
The quanty ZEBOV system is a quantitative test that allows the RNA reverse transcription, amplification and quantification, by Real-Time PCR, of NP (Nucleoprotein) gene of Ebola genome.
The Procedure allows the detection and quantification of the RNA target by means a One step retro-amplification reaction. The analysis of the results is obtained using a Real-Time PCR analyzer (thermal cycler integrated with a system for fluorescence detection and a dedicated software).
- NP gene of Ebola genome
- Internal Control (IC)
Standard for quantification:
- synthetic RNA corresponding to NP gene 1.000.000 cps/µL
- synthetic RNA corresponding to NP gene 100.000 cps/µL
- synthetic RNA corresponding to NP gene 1.0000 cps/µL
- synthetic RNA corresponding to NP gene 1.000 cps/µL
Real-Time PCR instruments:
- Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast (ThermoFisher SCIENTIFIC)
- Rotor-Gene Q MDx (RG-Q MDx - QIAGEN)
StepOnePlus™ Real-Time PCR System (ThermoFisher SCIENTIFIC)
Manual Extraction with:
- QIAmp Viral RNA Mini Kit (QIAGEN)