The quanty Zika system is a quantitative test that allows the RNA amplification and quantification, by means of Real-Time PCR, of NS5 region of Zika Virus RNA.
The Procedure allows the detection and quantification of the RNA target by means of a retro-amplification reaction. The analysis of the results is made using a Real-Time PCR analyzer (thermal cycler integrated with a system for fluorescence detection and a dedicated software).
- NS5 region of Zika virus RNA
- Internal Control (IC)
Standard for quantification:
- synthetic RNA corresponding to NS5 region 100.000 cps/ml
- synthetic RNA corresponding to NS5 region 10.000 cps/µL
- synthetic RNA corresponding to NS5 region 1.000 cps/µL
- synthetic RNA corresponding to NS5 region 100 cps/µL
Real-Time PCR instrument:
- Rotor-Gene Q MDx (RG-Q MDx - QIAGEN)
Manual Extraction with:
- QIAmp Viral RNA Mini Kit (QIAGEN)